By using DesignKago.com, and signing up as a Client, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions, including those terms and conditions incorporated by reference. Please read these terms carefully. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions stated here without modification, you may not use the DesignKago.com services. DesignKago.com may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you. In these Terms and Conditions, DesignKago.com, the 'DesignKago' service, all services related to it, and all text, images, photographs, user interface, "look" and "feel", data and other content included in it from time to time (including, without limitation, the selection, coordination and arrangement of such content) are referred to as the "Web Site" or "Service".
Unless otherwise stated, DesignKago and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on DesignKago. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from DesignKago for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
DesignKago.com and the Customer hereby agree to the following terms and conditions with respect to the provisions by Designkago.com to the Customer of services which are identified and/or described in the service agreement attached to these terms and conditions.
- The Customer is solely responsible for preparing and sending detailed answers to our logo's requirement's briefing ("Creative Briefing, through the Order requirement Form"). DesignKago.com is under no obligation to review a Creative Briefing for further Feedbacks for any purpose, including accuracy, completeness of information, quality or clarity.
- When DesignKago.com provides a set of Designs to the Customer, the Customer shall review and respond. If the Customer fails to promptly inform DesignKago.com that the provided Designs are not reasonably responsive to the provided Feedback within 30 days, the Customer will be deemed to have accepted the Designs and order will be marked complete and final files sent.
- If the Customer notifies DesignKago.com that the Customers considers a Design as not reasonably responsive to the Feedback, the Customer shall provide information regarding amendments or modification to be made to the initial Designs. After providing his feedback, the Customer will be provided a subsequent design that conforms with the additional criteria requested by the Customer.
- Revision stages. Revisions generally consist of additional compositions that incorporate changes requested by the Customer in the Revision Brief. The purpose of the revision process is to create designs that move forward in a specific direction as determined by the Customer. Designkago.com offers Unlimited Revisions to choosen design.
- Payment: The Customer ordering for any of the available services must pay for the Service in advance, by any of the payment methods provided by 'Designkago.com'. The Customers will be charged for the Package(s) selected. 'Designkago.com' will email the Customer a receipt for the transactions in which the Customer is involved and provide the Customer with all the information necessary to start the design process.
- Client can request for his order to be reassigned to another designer to handle if he is not satisfied with the current designer on the order.
- Upon expiration of the 1 year website free maintenance, hosting and domain included in some packages, an email notification of expiration will be sent to you in respect to a subscription renewal and an invoice sent.
- After purchase of domain, change of domain name will demand an extra fee and an invoice for payment will be sent.
- Project duration: The Customer agrees to provide timely responses to 'Designkago.com' after receiving status notifications from 'Designkago.com'. The Customer shall have 30 days to respond to each set of designs sent to the Customer for review. If after 30 days the Customer has failed to respond, 'Designkago.com' will assume the Project complete and the Project shall be deemed to be completed and final files uploaded. At such time, 'Designkago.com' will have no further obligation to the Customer. In rare cases, if the customer feels that it may take him more than 30 days to respond then he is requested to inform 'Designkago.com' accordingly either by email or live chat, so that 'Designkago.com' keeps the project in active state.
- Eligibility Requirements: By asking for our services, you represent and warrant that you meet our requirements, that the information you include as part of the ordering process is complete and accurate and, if you are ordering services on behalf of an entity, that you are authorise to bind that entity to these Terms and Conditions. 'Designkago.com' may accept or reject your order in its sole discretion.
- Authorisation to Use: Permitted Uses. You may access and use the Service solely in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and any posted policies and procedures that appear on the Web Site. You may provide Creative Briefs and obtain Responses only if you register as a Customer.
Any use of the Web Site is at your sole risk and responsibility. Subject to the Terms and Conditions, you may;
- Display the Web Site on an internet access device.
- On an occasional, infrequent and ad hoc basis, and only in circumstances that constitute "fair use" under the International copyright law, print copies of insubstantial portions of the Web Site. Except as expressly authorized by the foregoing sentence and as otherwise permitted herein, you may not display or print the Web Site and in no event may you broadcast, circulate, distribute, download, perform, publish, rent, reproduce, sell, store, transmit or create decorative works from the Web Site.
- This website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of this website are copyrighted under the International copyright laws. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or part without the express written permission of 'Designkago.com'. Unauthorised commercial or private use of this material is subject to criminal prosecution.
- Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to transmit, distribute, post, communicate or store information or other material on, to or through the Web Site that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner;
Subject to the Customer's compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Customer shall own the final design provided to the Customer by 'Designkago.com' hereunder. The Customer shall not, however, own any materials, media or other content generated during any revision cycles leading up to the final design, with such right, title and interest expressly reserved to 'Designkago.com'. The customer acknowledges and hereby grants to 'Designkago.com' the right to use Creative and Revision Briefs, as well as individual designs provided to the Customer, for internal and filing purposes, and in order to display and promote the 'Designkago.com' Service. The Customer acknowledges that his rights under this Agreement shall be limited solely to the final design chosen by him and that no trade or service marks in or to such final design is being conveyed under this Agreement.
Until final design is approved as per standard contract with 'Designkago.com', all logos, artwork, concepts and designs remain the copyright and exclusive property of 'Designkago.com. This material may not be reproduced in any other way without the prior written consent of 'Designkago.com.
Designkago.com will hold your logo design files in our archives for 6 months from the time of ordering. This service is not guaranteed so it is advisable to keep safe your files once delivered. 'Designkago.com' may charge a reasonable amount for re-supplying the logo or design files from our archives after the initial delivery.
By placing an order to 'Designkago.com', you agree and consent to these terms and conditions.